- A Valid Photo I.D.
- Driver’s Licence
- Electoral / Voter’s I.D.
- Tax Payer Registration Number (TRN)
- A completed Reference Form
- Proof of Residence (any one of the following)
- Two (2) most recent Utility Bills
- Two (2) most recent Rent Receipts
- Address verification on reference form
- Minimum Required to Start:
Permanent Shares (Compulsory): $2,000.00
Voluntary Share Savings: $500.00
Ordinary Deposit: $1,000.00
Benefits of becoming a Member:
- Once you become a member you also become a part owner of the Credit Union
- Unlike other financial institutions the Credit Union shares a percentage of its yearly profits with its members.
- Your life savings and loans are insured.
- Whenever you die; so does your loan.
- Whenever you die you beneficiaries get all your savings plus more.
- Manchester Credit Union offers a wide range of services (savings, loans & insurance) at competitive rates.
- You will be join a Credit Union that is stable and secure and has well over 60 years experience in the financial arena.